ANTONIO VIDAL MAS informs the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the receipt of cookies, and may, if they wish, prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
This new law implies a series of modifications on the web at a visual and informative level that we explain below
What does the new cookie law say?
The Cookies Law sets out the duty of the websites to:
- explain what a cookie is
- inform users which cookies they use on their website, both their own and those of third parties
- explain how they can be disabled
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Cookies themselves do not collect personal information in most cases and do not identify specific users. Cookies are mainly used to collect information about user behavior on a website
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies:These are those that are collected by the editor himself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own. For example, cookies from Google Analytics, Google Adwords or affiliate systems.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies:They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies:They are necessary for proper web browsing.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the provider to analyze the navigation made by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as make statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, depending on the content of the web itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
The owner of the Web www.marblau.eu is ANTONIO VIDAL MAS
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), ANTONIO VIDAL MAS informs of the cookies used on our website:
Marblau uses the following cookies:
- Own cookies: These are those that are collected by the editor himself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Technical cookies: They are necessary for proper web browsing.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
- Google AdWords cookie: cookie used to count the conversions derived from advertising on Google.
- Google Analytics cookie: cookie intended for analytics that allows generating statistical reports and generating information on how the website is found and how it is used.
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and you agree not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to “Privacy Shiels” (privacy shield) that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for browsers, through whose instructions the analytical cookies of said service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How to disable or configure cookies
- You can configure the type of cookies you can receive from your browser. Below we put the links to configure them according to the browser.
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Explorer von hier: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome von hier: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera von hier: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Bei Fragen können Sie uns per E-Mail email@example.com kontaktieren